Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 5:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHOTOS
PHOTOS
Why aren't I able to post any photos onto a new topic that I've started? Do you have to do anything different/unusual? I've posted photos onto other forums without any issues, is there something that I'm missing?
Any help would be appreciated.
RE: PHOTOS
Where do you have them? I use Imgur. They can't just be on your computer or phone. You need to use a hosting site.

Then copy the direct link to the picture, open a new reply and click on the little picture that looks like a picture or a TV screen then paste the link you copied in the space for URL. Your pic should show up, then click on post reply.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 9, 2023 at 8:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Where do you have them?  I use Imgur.  They can't just be on your computer or phone.   You need to use a hosting site.

Then copy the direct link to the picture, open a new reply and click on the little picture that looks like a picture or a TV screen then paste the link you copied in the space for URL.  Your pic should show up, then click on post reply.

I'm having a small problem with imgur. I can't seem to edit photos (crop/change image size.....). Could do it in the past easy but not now. I know I'm missing something but can't figure it out. Help!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 9, 2023 at 9:14 pm)brewer Wrote:
(July 9, 2023 at 8:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Where do you have them?  I use Imgur.  They can't just be on your computer or phone.   You need to use a hosting site.

Then copy the direct link to the picture, open a new reply and click on the little picture that looks like a picture or a TV screen then paste the link you copied in the space for URL.  Your pic should show up, then click on post reply.

I'm having a small problem with imgur. I can't seem to edit photos (crop/change image size.....). Could do it in the past easy but not now. I know I'm missing something but can't figure it out. Help!

I don't ever edit anything on there so I am not sure.  It's probably a pay thing now if you used to able to do it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Postimages.Org is what I use.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I have a blog on tumblr where I upload photos and I just link them here.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
I use Postimages, it gives you various options for sharing, direct link, hotlink for forums, hot link for website and others, it's free and lets you set up different galleries for different subjects.
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Satan's reach is far. She's a vindictive sort of twat.
(July 9, 2023 at 10:01 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Postimages.Org is what I use.

When I try to sign up I get a '403 error' massage. ?????
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Have you been a good boy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member photos thread closed. Ravenshire 15 2069 November 18, 2018 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Photos that are very big? Kernel Sohcahtoa 1 900 January 30, 2017 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Tiberius