Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 5:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do we all think of this then?
What do we all think of this then?

http://spiritspacemovie.com/watchnow.html
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: What do we all think of this then?
Lots of talk, not much message.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I'm wondering whether I should fork out $4.95 to watch it or not Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I know I wouldn't. The woo factor feels high on this one. The music didn't help.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I would think it silly stuff then just as I think it is now.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
"I have woken up in other people's bodies."

Whoa, stop it there old man, I don't need to hear about your sex life.

"Do you know who you are?" I can't help but laugh hysterically. I'm a human, that is verifiable. All that spirit shit sounds like someone has spent too much time on an acid trip.

The colors, man! The colors! Energy!
Live and love life

[Image: KnightBanner.png]
Liberty and justice for all
(February 2, 2010 at 6:30 am)Darwinian Wrote: I'm wondering whether I should fork out $4.95 to watch it or not Dodgy

I would say not.
If you want to hear about this shit just talk to my wife.
She would be more than happy to tell you.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

That the DVD costs $4.95 says it all. That's not cost price but a commercial price. So you can buy into this like into that email that says you've won a Nigerian lottery.

But don't come claiming a refund from me dear chap.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
Well, my Woo-dar has just overloaded Angry Thanks a lot Darwinian, do you have any idea how much they cost to replace?

It's even got some of the wack jobs from "What the bleep do we know"
Oh no not that bogus twat out of 'The Secret' - what a fraud. Is apparently a Quantum Physicist but also believes that we can shape things with our mind.

The Soul? Wtf? Is this meant to be science or has the guy gone into fiction?

Seeing things from other bodies?

More like: dreaming? Hallucination? Delusions? Insanity?

I'd sure like to see this crazy evidence.

Do I know what I am? Well I am what I am by definition and I'll learn more when I see the evidence.

The dude from "The Secret" and "What the Beep Do We Know" said in 'The Secret' how he's NOT talking about imaginary craziness. But every word that comes out of his mouth SOUNDS like imaginary craziness so I wish he'd stop being so fucking vague and say "Yes, yes, I do drugs. And lots of it. I am the ultimate space monkey", etc..

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is a theist other then the basic definition? Quill01 4 725 August 1, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2877 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  If God of Abraham is true, then why didnt he use his intelligent design to make a new Roeki 129 45261 July 9, 2017 at 2:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 21204 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 13071 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  If Life is Meaningless Anyway, then What's Wrong with Religion? InquiringMind 348 45063 October 2, 2016 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why I think atheists should not reject all religious text. boothj1985 65 15479 December 7, 2014 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Nope
  BREAKING NEWS!!!! Islamic counties have more then 1 Book Gooders1002 6 2232 March 17, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  IF GOD EXISTS, THEN HE CERTAINLY DOES NOT CARE FOR YOU AT ALL SpecUVdust 168 43858 December 24, 2012 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Something all theists should all keep in mind. Creed of Heresy 67 28291 September 30, 2012 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet