Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 10:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your superpower?
What's your superpower?
Mine? 

I'm glad you asked. 

If there is a discrepancy in the height of the pavement, or the ground is uneven in any way, my foot will find it.
RE: What's your superpower?
My superpower is that I am so normal. I remember once Frank Miller approached me wanting to make a comic book characters based on me called Normalicus. But I said, "Frank, please, normal people don't have a comic book based on them and I won't be so normal anymore," so he backed off.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

“Major Major had been born too late and too mediocre. Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them. With Major Major it had been all three. Even among men lacking all distinction he inevitably stood out as a man lacking more distinction than all the rest, and people who met him were always impressed by how unimpressive he was.”

― Joseph Heller, Catch-22
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
The ability to go unnoticed in a crowded room.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Able to leap short cats in a single staggering bound.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Guitarin' is the best thing I can do. Breaking good relationships is a close second.

(May 15, 2024 at 6:11 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Able to leap short cats in a single staggering bound.

Boru

I need this skill. About an hour before I went for physical therapy for my knee, the never-to-be-sufficiently-damned dachshund jumped in front of me as I was gimping into the dining area with my cane. Dropped the cane, tweaked the shit out of my knee, and managed to catch the door frame before I face planted. Not face planting was a plus. Go to physical therapy limping like a war vet, "So, how is your knee pain, today?". Sonnabitch
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I've only had one broken bone in my life. I tripped over a dachshund in high school and broke a bone in my ankle.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I drop everything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you can have one superpower... T.J. 26 1043 November 7, 2021 at 3:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If you could be a superhero..........what would be your superpower? ErGingerbreadMandude 36 4200 July 27, 2017 at 6:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus