Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Please permit me insert persian paragraphs in my posts
Thumbs Up 
Please permit me insert persian paragraphs in my posts
Hello.
Thanks for such a good forum.

Can you permit me explain my posts by persian language?

My English is weak for explaining and for refrence and resource i want in some or many my posts additional English text, type some  paragraph by persian text.

Do you permit me for this act?

like this:
آیا برای شرح بیشتر می توانم فارسی نیز در  مطالبم بنویسم؟
RE: Please permit me insert persian paragraphs in my posts
If your aim is to be understood, nobody is going to understand if you post in Persian.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
This is from the rules page - again, read the rules.

Posts should be written in English and be comprised mainly of characters from the Basic Latin Unicode block. For the non-technical, these are characters that you can type on a keyboard using single key presses, or using the shift modifier. For the technical, these are Unicode characters U+0020 to U+007E inclusive. Using other Unicode characters which resemble English alphabetic characters is not allowed. This is due to limitations in some mobile applications which do not render these characters correctly.

So, no...we won't be posting in Persian on this forum.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Also, no to Farsi.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Hard no to your stupid request.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Serious] NO!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4956 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Today's Posts? Yonadav 9 1745 March 23, 2019 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Sal
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is there a quick way to view new posts in an existing thread? fromdownunder 6 1440 September 18, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is there a way to insert Giphy images on this forum? Foxaèr 12 2520 May 14, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Can I please haz hugs? Losty 63 12582 May 1, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3217 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Issue with clicking "View New Posts" Foxaèr 5 1432 July 23, 2017 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spam Detection (READ THIS IF YOUR POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING) Tiberius 30 16457 July 4, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Please Make This Thread a Sticky in the Philosophy Forum Rhondazvous 1 1178 March 10, 2017 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous