Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 3:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Important Easter Message
An Important Easter Message
Folks, remember, as you eat you chocolate eggs this year, and spend time with your loved ones, that this season brings you an important message from the Man Himself.

Jesus love you...

...long time!

$10!!!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: An Important Easter Message
Ah, Valkyrie, such touching words. You could have been a priest if only you didn't have a major flaw of being a woman.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(March 29, 2024 at 9:29 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Ah, Valkyrie, such touching words. You could have been a priest if only you didn't have a major flaw of being a woman.

So, you're having none of it?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 29, 2024 at 9:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Folks, remember, as you eat you chocolate eggs this year, and spend time with your loved ones, that this season brings you an important message from the Man Himself.

Jesus love you...

...long time!

$10!!!

Jesus won't come near my yard for less than $50. I can't imagine what 'long time' would cost me, and not just monetarily.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
And remember, Jesus lay in the tomb for three days before rising.

That's from sundown on Friday to dawn on Sunday. Three days. No shit. Three days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Three fucking days. Get it straight!
(March 29, 2024 at 9:49 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: And remember, Jesus lay in the tomb for three days before rising.

That's from sundown on Friday to dawn on Sunday. Three days. No shit. Three days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Three fucking days. Get it straight!

You first.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
As a kid, I would have liked Easter dinner better if Jesus had been known as 'The Hamburger of God'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 30, 2024 at 3:54 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: As a kid, I would have liked Easter dinner better if Jesus had been known as 'The Hamburger of God'.

Boru

What, you're not into lambs?

[Image: Lambo.webp]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(March 30, 2024 at 4:40 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(March 30, 2024 at 3:54 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: As a kid, I would have liked Easter dinner better if Jesus had been known as 'The Hamburger of God'.

Boru

What, you're not into lambs?

[Image: Lambo.webp]

Well, I admire the whole continuation of the cannibalism motif, I just don’t care for lamb.

Boru
(March 29, 2024 at 9:49 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: And remember, Jesus lay in the tomb for three days before rising.

That's like those "three day" cruises...that are actually fewer than two days, i.e. fewer than 48 hours.  Friday evening at 5PM to Sunday morning at 9AM.

Lying bastards!

GET ME A DRINK!
Disappointing theists since 1968!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Important New Poll The Valkyrie 3 373 February 14, 2022 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  An important public service announcement. onlinebiker 5 642 December 16, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Important FACT left out of science books The Valkyrie 10 1293 May 2, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Where were you during important historical events? The Valkyrie 23 1928 September 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Serious comedy with a real serious message. Brian37 2 387 June 7, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  William Lane Craig Is Less Important Than Tetris Edwardo Piet 2 427 May 3, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A message from America's "Best Christian"....... Brian37 3 964 March 28, 2016 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The true meaning of Easter. Jackalope 7 2009 May 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cato
  PRIVATE MESSAGE: Super Secret Atheist Newsletter #354 Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 955 January 17, 2014 at 1:02 am
Last Post: Darkstar
  The Easter Bunny Hates You Ziploc Surprise 1 1106 April 5, 2012 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: SavageNerdz