Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 3:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Mail christian martyr ( again )
Daily Mail christian martyr ( again )
Following on from the praying nurse, the Mail today is carrying the story of another christian " victim " at the workplace. This time it's a school receptionist named Jennie Cain, who the head teacher of the school her daughter attends took her to task over her 5-y-o frightening her classmates with the threat that " you'll go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus ".
The mail is again saying how poor christians are being persecuted for their beliefs!
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
RE: Daily Mail christian martyr ( again )
Are you kidding me?!?! Thats even worse to do in a school!!! Most christians only see it one sided. If they arent allowed to push their rediculous beliefs on the whole world around them, then they are being persecuted!
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley
Christian's are making "persecution" seem like a good thing these days. If persecuting their people means telling them not to threaten us with hell then persecution isn't such a terrible sin Tongue
Alas the publicity in the right leaning UK papers is along the lines of, a poor Christian child was told off for talking about Jesus. No mentioning of hellfire and damnation.

As usual, it's a case of the press dicating values rather than reporting the news. The main paper pushing this story is the Daily Mail; which was pro Nazi during much of the 1930's.
Happiness is all that's important. What makes me happiest is making my loved ones happy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Daily Show....and Poor Discriminated Against Xtians.... Minimalist 14 4150 July 30, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Exian
  Reza Aslan on The Daily Show Saxmoof 5 1504 May 16, 2015 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Hello again! Best youtube christian's ever! JohnDG 14 3324 November 3, 2011 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas