Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 12:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE FOR THE AFTERLIFE/PARANORMAL
THE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE FOR THE AFTERLIFE/PARANORMAL
THE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE FOR THE AFTERLIFE/PARANORMAL in http://www.victorzammit.com

Religiously I am a Hindu.But I was an atheist till I found this website http://www.victorzammit.com .
My parents would go to Temple and they were religious people.But I thought all such things were superstitions and there is no God.If there is What is the proof ? Can you show me the God? Such were the questions.
I got the inspiration to think like that from reading a book written by an atheist named Abraham Kovoor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Kovoor). He had no fear and exposed many magics done by 'Fake Gurus'.
He does not go to Church and opposed certain things in Bible.

So I didn't find any interest in reading the relegious texts.My father would say that you will not get blessings if you don't believe in God and then life will get complicated.

I saw this website victorzammit.com when i was 17 and the things shook my belief system.
It proves that the afterlife really exists and with solid scientific,objective proof.
I learned that there is after life and the soul survives.
You can talk to spirits of died people and it can be repeated under laboratory conditions.There are also different
planes of heaven and hell.We are absorbed to the particular plane based on the vibrations / spiritual progress attained by the soul.If we do bad deeds we go to the lower planes /hell.But no soul is left eternally in the hell,you will be always presented with opportunities to ascend.

It also supports Out of body experiences,Remote viewing,Extra Sensory Perception, and things like that.

There is also a 'HALF A MILLION DOLLARS' challenge for disproving the facts. http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/mic...llenge.htm

So I was reformed .There are superstitions,there is 'parlour magic' used as 'divine powers' but there is also irrefutable truth which is sometimes more fascinating than superstitions.

So if there exists an afterlife and the soul survives death then there must be a God also.Or you may just believe in afterlife.I became a believer bacause this afterlife,spirit,and heaven just fits into what is taught in the religion.

I read 'Bhagavad Gita' and In Hinduism the idea is more complete by reincarnation of soul and final dissolution into brahma.

Masters like Swami Vivekananda has taught us to accept all relegions as the different paths to God and I don't find anything in the relegious,racial and cultural walls.

Angel Cloud

RE: THE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE FOR THE AFTERLIFE/PARANORMAL
I have to admit that I think the whole lot is hogwash. That's about all I have to say on the subject.
Great. Probably another 'shit and run' member...
[Image: pPQu8.png]
[Image: NewSkepticalCAT-2s.png]
I haven't bothered to ingest your OP, but typically it's customary to introduce yourself and read this forums rules before going and posting links to shady looking urls.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Most likely just some guy trying to convert us all, he's gone, 100% sure there will be no follow up...

“Society is not a disease, it is a disaster. What a stupid miracle that one can live in it.” ~ E.M. Cioran
I'm glad he showed up. We don't get many opportunities to comment on Hinduism being just as much bullshit as all the others.
Everyone knows that what is typed in THE ALMIGHTY CAPS LOCK must be true!
(September 16, 2010 at 6:42 pm)Watson Wrote: Everyone knows that what is typed in THE ALMIGHTY CAPS LOCK must be true!

Ya beat me to it.

ROFLOL

ALSO VERY OBVIOUS SPAM (@ op; that's called 'irony',now kindly fuck off)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 7233 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4506 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1407 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  If theists understood "evidence" Foxaèr 135 13922 October 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2962 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why are Christians so uneasy about the paranormal NuclearEnergy 45 13208 May 4, 2017 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why are Christians so edgy about the paranormal NuclearEnergy 11 1987 December 27, 2016 at 4:05 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Best Evidence For God and Against God The Joker 49 9871 November 22, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God) ProgrammingGodJordan 324 51187 November 22, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Chas
  Someone, Show me Evidence of God. ScienceAf 85 11802 September 12, 2016 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist