Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 3:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Hell-bound country?
Most Hell-bound country?
Which country, per capita, has the most number of hellbound citizens?

If you were to ask a Christian (any denominatin) which one would they say?

I know if you asked a Evangelical/born again this question, they would tell you that whichever country has a 100% non -Christian population (India, Iran,) would tell you that 100% of those people are going to Hell.

With Catholics, it's a bit more nuanced. They teach that those even unbaptized creatures who live their life in accordance with God's will can get to heaven. That being said it's no slam dunk for them, or even for a Catholic for that matter Undecided .

So, which country has the most number of hell-bound souls, who will soon roast like a rottisserie chicken, for all eternity?

CatholicLady, Im waiting on you!! Angel
RE: Most Hell-bound country?
Why don't you ask them instead of asking a bunch of atheists to speculate on something they don't even believe exists?
Trolllollololol
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Silent Hill
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
What the fuck is wrong with you?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 3, 2016 at 4:09 pm)TrueChristian Wrote: Which country, per capita, has the most number of hellbound citizens?

If you were to ask a Christian (any denominatin) which one would they say?

I know if you asked a Evangelical/born again this question, they would tell you that whichever country has a 100% non -Christian population (India, Iran,) would tell you that 100% of those people are going to Hell.

With Catholics, it's a bit more nuanced. They teach that those even unbaptized creatures who live their life in accordance with God's will can get to heaven. That being said it's no slam dunk for them, or even for a Catholic for that matter Undecided .

So, which country has the most number of hell-bound souls, who will soon roast like a rottisserie chicken, for all eternity?

CatholicLady, Im waiting on you!! Angel

This is for your anus
[Image: 5817340_orig.jpg]

0/10

But hell doesn't exist.
(January 3, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: What the fuck is wrong with you?

First off, never ever say "fuck!" its incredibly rude and offensive. Were you raised like a barnyard animal young lady? Angry

And also, Im agnostic. Im not sure anyone is in Hell, or indeed know where Hell is.

Just a hypothetical is all Tongue
(January 3, 2016 at 4:38 pm)TrueChristian Wrote:
(January 3, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: What the fuck is wrong with you?

First off, never ever say "fuck!" its incredibly rude and offensive. Were you raised like a barnyard animal young lady? Angry

And also, Im agnostic. Im not sure anyone is in Hell, or indeed know where Hell is.

Make sure you use a dab of lube when you put the fucking cactus in your anus, love.

0/10

(January 3, 2016 at 4:40 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 3, 2016 at 4:38 pm)TrueChristian Wrote: First off, never ever say "fuck!" its incredibly rude and offensive. Were you raised like a barnyard animal young lady? Angry

Make sure you use a dab of lube when you put the fucking cactus in your anus, love.

Durex is a good brand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELL or not HELL? Little Rik 91 11838 November 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Here's what can happen to an atheist in a Muslim country drfuzzy 12 2274 February 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  This is what Islam has become in my country TheMessiah 27 4174 February 10, 2015 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: dyresand