Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 10:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top three consequences of Iran deal
Top three consequences of Iran deal
Obama & Kerry are colossal morons.

They are now screwing up on a nuclear scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0e_pXa6xg8

How could Obama be this stupid? Because his driving ideology is that all the world's problems are caused by evil white men, and America the bully. Therefore he thinks personal charm is all it takes to "unclench" any tyrant's fist.

It's below JV. It's completely moronic when you're dealing with end-times Shiite Muslim lunatics.

The Iranian Mullahs are not rational actors, they are nuclear suicide bombers trying to hasten the return of the 12th Imam, who will only return in a time of chaos and mayhem, which they intend to foment by nuking the Jews and America.

https://twitter.com/Snitfit/status/623471321385697280
RE: Top three consequences of Iran deal
Join the army so you can be there when the war starts...unlike the republicunt shits who will start it.
(July 28, 2015 at 10:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Join the army so you can be there when the war starts...unlike the republicunt shits who will start it.

Better that than scavenging in a nuclear apocalypse.
(July 28, 2015 at 10:41 pm)mralstoner Wrote:
(July 28, 2015 at 10:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Join the army so you can be there when the war starts...unlike the republicunt shits who will start it.

But I'm looking forward to Fallout 4...
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 28, 2015 at 10:41 pm)mralstoner Wrote:

Try and remember some of the other members of the nuclear 'club' before you have a diarrhea hemorrhage.
Trust but verify is very different than implicit trust.

And, who knows, if you treat a sovereign country like a sovereign country and allow money to flow in, they might not hate us in a generation or two.

You take away sanctions and let an economy develop, and you take away part of an incubator for extremism: poverty and isolation.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
*Sigh* I somehow doubt Iran is going to start nukifying the entire western world, personally...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Iranian leaders have a much deeper understanding of politics and diplomocy than the OP, clearly.

(July 28, 2015 at 10:33 pm)mralstoner Wrote: Obama & Kerry are colossal morons.

They are now screwing up on a nuclear scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0e_pXa6xg8

How could Obama be this stupid? Because his driving ideology is that all the world's problems are caused by evil white men, and America the bully. Therefore he thinks personal charm is all it takes to "unclench" any tyrant's fist.

It's below JV. It's completely moronic when you're dealing with end-times Shiite Muslim lunatics.

The Iranian Mullahs are not rational actors, they are nuclear suicide bombers trying to hasten the return of the 12th Imam, who will only return in a time of chaos and mayhem, which they intend to foment by nuking the Jews and America.

https://twitter.com/Snitfit/status/623471321385697280

The Persians ruled the Middle East so why shouldn't they do it again?  If they dumped their current BS religion the conditions in the area would improve significantly.
In the Hierarchy Of Threats To Western Civilization, a nuclear attack by Iran ranks somewhere between Harry Potter films and toenail fungus.  Why?  Because the agreement in question reduces the chance of Iran getting a nuclear weapon to near nil.

If you want something to worry about, focus on global warming, the massive die-off of marine life, Putin's feelings of sexual inadequacy (he just HAD to penetrate Ukraine...) or China's economic strategy.  But Iranian nukes?  Come on.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 45 3818 May 29, 2024 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 20424 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6722 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1903 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4658 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Islam is the real deal huss88ein 223 32668 July 16, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Nuclear Iran v. Obama Hubris mralstoner 10 2533 April 2, 2015 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Pizza
  Iran executes man for insulting prophet Jonah TaraJo 3 1423 October 9, 2014 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Nuclear Iran a bigger threat than ISIS mralstoner 75 12595 October 6, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Fuck Iran.... Minimalist 23 7793 December 21, 2013 at 4:14 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c