Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 1:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Popes Visit..
The Popes Visit..
Foreign Office makes apology to Pope after officials' mock memo about 'Benedict' brand condoms..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...storm.html
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: The Popes Visit..
(April 24, 2010 at 5:29 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Foreign Office makes apology to Pope after officials' mock memo about 'Benedict' brand condoms..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...storm.html

Quote:The Foreign Office also issued an unusually frank apology, saying it 'very much regrets this incident and is deeply sorry for the offence which it has caused'.

What a bunch of pussies!
Cowards. If the Pope doesn't have a sense of humour, fuck him. We shouldn't be pandering to criminals in the first place.
Lame. I suppose that means he won't be arrested upon setting foot in England.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Where's the apology from the pope on behalf of the second most retarded religion in the world?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Roughly 1,600 years and England is STILL apologising to the Roman Empire?? Amazing!!

I would think that a catholic bloke would relish a 'Benedict condom...(I can see the subtitle now!! I have the popes blessing here!)' great marketing potential there...or is it the fact that a bunch of "colonials" (albeit ancient one) came up with the concept and not the Vatican is the real issue here??

Religions really are taking themselves FAR TOO seriously.

Commiserations Great Brittan, Pope Sidious is inflicting himself on a town near you....ah well you COULD hope for climate change to happen in September?? One of your famous Atlantic Storms would be nioce??Angel Cloud
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Pope Sidious?

Does this mean that there's a roman Catholic Deathstar?

[attachment=306]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Topless protesters celebrate the popes resignation in Paris dg-pilz-e 33 8711 March 7, 2013 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Mystical