Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 2:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stench Now Reaches
The Stench Now Reaches
all the way to Herr Von Popenfuhrer's holy robes!

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010031...CQ8O0.html

Quote:VATICAN CITY (AP) - Germany's sex abuse scandal has now reached Pope Benedict XVI: His former archdiocese acknowledged it transferred a suspected pedophile priest while Benedict was in charge and criticism is mounting over a 2001 Vatican directive he penned instructing bishops to keep abuse cases secret.

The revelations have put the spotlight on Benedict's handling of abuse claims both when he was archbishop of Munich from 1977-1982 and then the prefect of the Vatican office that deals with such crimes - a position he held until his 2005 election as pope.

What a two-faced cocksucker this guy is.

[Image: pope-benedict-palpatine.jpg.jpeg]
RE: The Stench Now Reaches
but only if they are hairless and tiny
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
I read of a case some years ago where a catholic priest was caught having an affair with one of his female parishioners(adult)

They were both excommunicated.

If he had been caught molesting a choirboy he would merely have been moved.

This suggests to me that pedophilia is an institutional part of the church hierachy.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Quote:This suggests to me that pedophilia is an institutional part of the church hierachy.
....sigh ...I suppose idiots need to be made fun of too (meaning the prriest of course not you zen)
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari