Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One to watch for us British...
One to watch for us British...
My mother sent me a text saying I'd probably be interested in this:

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServle...llpage.jsp

I can't wait to see Widdecombe annihilated by Hitchens & Fry...again.
RE: One to watch for us British...
Sad I really really really wanna watch that but I highly doubt my family will let me even if I remember. It's democracy in our house for what is watched on TV - majority wins. And I tend to be in the minority very often indeed. That would be an example indeed. I can barely even ever watch QI any more Sad

EvF
Evie.. Remember you have IPlayer, itv.com, 4OnDemand etc...

If you're really that constrained I'll copy them to dvd and send them to you!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Lol Smile - you're almost too nice. I'll try and talk with my family about watching it up on catchup in my own time if possible. Or if that fails I'll go the iplayer, yes Smile

(Btw... I would have uploading a picture of me wearing my t-shirt yonx ago but I have no money to buy a camera and the photo my bro took on his was uploading on to one of my comps with so many hundreds of photos I can't even find it. Guess I should just wait till he will take another photo lol).

EvF
I've got a spare TV if you want it. Do you want it?
Lol - are you serious? I'll have to think about that - is it big? Because there's barely any room in this house (the house I live in) as it is.

Let us not derail this topic too much with your benevolence Big Grin

EvF
It's a crt style 21 inch. Sony or Sanyo I think.. It's just sitting up there in the loft taking up space.
Are you still at the same address where I sent the t-shirt to?
No the address changed... I'm gonna ask my mum if we have space in the house for it and/or if we can have it.

EvF
At my house the TV is only occasionly argued over. Since we have 4 of them we don't really moan too much for the main living room TV. Got 4 fully functional computers and laptops all on the internet. Also me and my sisters are spoilt like crazy.
I would watch this thing, but can't be bothered really.Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark matter kicks ass again. Please watch. ignoramus 3 924 June 4, 2018 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3679 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Theists watch this.. dyresand 12 3585 April 23, 2015 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Chas
  Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh Brian37 25 6184 March 11, 2015 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Watch Reza Aslan Pick and Choose Which "Facts" He Thinks Are Real Minimalist 3 1107 March 8, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Everyone should give this a watch dyresand 2 1632 January 12, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Watch The Creator Of Life On Video Rokcet Scientist 5 2459 December 29, 2011 at 10:20 am
Last Post: leo-rcc