Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 1:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convincing video concerning Jesus
Convincing video concerning Jesus
I'm having a hard time dismissing this as a hoax.

Maybe someone here can spot something I'm missing.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Convincing video concerning Jesus
ROFLOL

lol lol love it!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
That's convincing enough for me. Though for a messiah I would expected some parts to be bigger.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Well maybe it's much like Greek mythology - where all the Heros have tiny penises... it's the villains who have big erect ones. As if that's "Evil" somehow lol.

EvF
He looks a lot like David.
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
Quote:Well maybe it's much like Greek mythology - where all the heroes have tiny penises.

Indeed. Also proof the ancient Greeks were aware of and used anabolic steroids.Angel Cloud
Hey, I'm convinced.
binnyCoffee
I always knew jesus was a little weenie.
Well if Jesus ever was was - as in existed - then he was sure a little weenie with a little weenie.

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, what are the most convincing theist arguments you heard of? SuperSentient 169 22540 April 1, 2017 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Most personally convincing reasons you don't believe. emjay 564 63998 July 9, 2016 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Lucifer
  Ray Comfort loses a $100 bet concerning contradictions in the bible Gooders1002 15 4563 March 28, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Mothonis
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13269 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard
  Dutch reformatorists summit meeting concerning Genesis. leo-rcc 4 2216 December 2, 2009 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Convincing Miracles? Tiberius 5 5098 April 30, 2009 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet