Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gods plan is flawed as is the concept of god itself!
RE: Gods plan is flawed as is the concept of god itself!
(February 24, 2010 at 9:26 am)chatpilot Wrote: tackattack wrote: "We disobeyed God by choosing curiosity over acceptance."

I love the way you include yourself in that description. But honestly I did nothing of the sort since according to your bible this sin was committed about 6,000 years ago and had nothing to do with me. This just goes to show how unjust your god is. Punishing us for the sins of our father is outright ridiculous and unjust to us. The bible only makes sense to brain dead sheep who take everything they are told as truth and follow blindly to the point of absurdity.

If you really want to share ideas CP then I'm more than willing as always. If you just want to rant I won't bother answering your questions. If you're just going to continue to ignore the points I bring up I'll assume you conceed, privately to myself, and the extreme strength of your atheism will remain untouched.

Of course I include myself. I don't think I'm a very good Christian. I'd love it if I could change aspects of my life like my tshirt. By definition of being an "hard" atheist and skeptic you do consciously choose not to attempt faith and acceptance, in pursuit of knowledge and truth. I can respect that, but you make the choice not to allow faith, only substantiated belief.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gods plan is flawed as is the concept of god itself! - by tackattack - February 24, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The concept of atonement Foxaèr 11 1607 November 26, 2022 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Objectivist
  Islam itself says Muhammad is a liar Woah0 41 3363 August 27, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" ignoramus 121 21686 March 5, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 5395 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Big gods came after the rise of civilizations Foxaèr 24 2563 April 9, 2020 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  10 Syllogistic arguments for Gods existence Otangelo 84 11508 January 14, 2020 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 2081 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3769 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Can prayer change God's perfect plan? MellisaClarke 217 64860 May 23, 2017 at 8:33 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Will God's plan destroy religion? solewatchman 31 7684 April 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Joods