Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 9:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexplained Events That Happened To You?
Unexplained Events That Happened To You?
Ever had something happen to you that just baffles the mind and any logic bases you've had?

As an agnostic, I've had a few of these happen to me. Some of them could be chalked up to 'coincidence' but after so many of them, your just like "You know what, that happen, and I'm not going to bother over thinking it."

So, care to share you experiences, sarcastically or truthfully? ((Because lets face it I'm on a forum of atheists. I already know you'll be sarcastic on here, whether I'm asking for less of it or not.))

You all might not agree with me being agnostic, but like I said in my bio. After so much illogical based shit happens to you, your just like. "I have my reasons, they were proof enough for me, so that's good enough for me. You don't have to believe it." Then again, if every religion was like that, this forum wouldn't exist. Because people have a need to shove their experiences as 'real' down others throats.
I know to you, my bases are flimsy, because you didn't have them happen you to. I understand that, I respect that, so just putting that out here now.

But I just want to hear others experiences with some of the unexplained they have had happen to them, and if they found a reason for it or not. I await some rather sarcastic comments that may make me roll my eyes with a smile or just flat out laugh. And some that make me think 'wow that is weird'.

Messages In This Thread
Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Jade-Green Stone - November 19, 2018 at 4:03 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Grandizer - November 19, 2018 at 4:12 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Belacqua - November 19, 2018 at 4:49 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by onlinebiker - November 19, 2018 at 4:54 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Grandizer - November 19, 2018 at 6:56 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by paulpablo - November 19, 2018 at 8:09 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Angrboda - November 19, 2018 at 9:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question to atheists about some unexplained concepts arda101 24 2685 January 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  What happened to the witches? Nebuloso 59 20000 January 31, 2012 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Epimethean